How it Works

Hi there.

I have found that people are searching for answers. Looking at 'Sitemeter' on my 'Normal Life Adventure' blog, people are searching on a range of key words and phrases. It is poignant!

So - rather than just thinking 'Ahh'...I have decided to pray about any issue that you care to post about in the comments on my blog.

I will receieve a notification of your comment almost straight away during my normal office hours (10:00 to 18:00 London time) and during weekends or if I am out of the office, I will see it as soon as I switch my computer on.

I promise to pray at least once everytime something is posted.


Monday, December 17, 2007

Put your prayer requests below

Type your prayer request into the comments below. I will pray about it as soon as I receive notification, and where the Spirit prompts me I will pray again later.

The prayers I offer to the Lord will be intercession, as one man on behalf of his fellow man, and as a redeemed son of God. Whatever we ask in his name it will be given to us. Within reason of course!

If your request is confidential and you want me to delete it I will do so.

3 comments:

bn_lv said...

please pray for me and my boufriend we applied for a caretaking position and it comes with free rent in a 2 bed room apt we really need it we have a child on the way and that will be very good it we get it so please help and pray every prayer counts thank u all and god bless!!

Mary said...

Please pray that god will reconcile me and my ex who left to return to his own country and who thought that it couldnt work because of the differences there. please may god speak to him and bring him back to me ,show him that money is not the most important thing in teh world and to ignore other peoples negitive thoughts and words .pray that god does not let him forget me or our relationship no matter how hard he trys and brings him back .Amen.

SaintSimon said...

OK - it's confession time - my email alert didn;t work, and it's only now, in February 2009, that I have found your prayer requests. Fortunately our God is outside time!

"Lord Jesus Christ

I pray for bn_lv and her boyfriend. I pray that you will pour out your blessings on them. I pray that they have now already started the caretaking position, and thta they are living contentedly in the appartment.

I pray especially for their child, that he/she will live a long and healthy life, that she/he will prosper and surprise his/her parents with her/his achievements. And I pray that this child will rest secure in the knowledge of love between parents and child and between man and woman, in a 'one-flesh' bond.

In jesus Name I pray these things.

Amen.

I pray for Andrea and her Ex. I pray thta you will be the God of reconcilaition for them. And I pray that you will find the best solution to this situation - you know all of the background, the cultural issues, the financial issues, and the personality issues. And I pray that you will bless each one of them and make their relationship stronger as a result of what has passed. In Jesus' name, and for his Glory, Amen.

Lord, I pray for thankful Paul. I praise you that he gives himself that name, in a cynical world. I pray that you will bles shis missionary work, and may he see the fruit of his labour.

In the name of Christ

Amen."