How it Works

Hi there.

I have found that people are searching for answers. Looking at 'Sitemeter' on my 'Normal Life Adventure' blog, people are searching on a range of key words and phrases. It is poignant!

So - rather than just thinking 'Ahh'...I have decided to pray about any issue that you care to post about in the comments on my blog.

I will receieve a notification of your comment almost straight away during my normal office hours (10:00 to 18:00 London time) and during weekends or if I am out of the office, I will see it as soon as I switch my computer on.

I promise to pray at least once everytime something is posted.


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Email Alert

I have now fixed the email alert so your prayer requests should be fulfilled within 1 working day of posting.

No comments: